The Anglican Bible and Book Society is governed by a Board of Directors, composed of traditional Anglicans.
- Mr. John C. Cumming. Good Shepherd Reformed Episcopal Church, Tyler, Texas.
- The Rev. S. Lanier Nail. Rector, St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- The Rev. Daniel J. Sparks. Assisting priest, Good Shepherd Reformed Episcopal Church, Tyler, Texas.
- The Rev. David S. Straw. Rector, Trinity Anglican Church, Evansville, Indiana.
- The Rev. Jacob C. Worley. Rector, Kilmoremoy Parish, County Mayo, Ireland.
- President: The Rev. Daniel J. Sparks.
- Office Assistant: Ms. Clarrissa Ewen.
Shriven Podcast Staff
- Host and Producer: The Rev. Daniel J. Sparks.
- Contributing Editor: The Rev. Charles Erlandson.
- Post-Production Technician: Mr. Christian Anderson.
Programs of the Society are carried out through the diligent labors of our action committees.
The Rev. S. Lanier Nail, Acting Chairman.
The Rev. Daniel J. Sparks, Chairman and Publisher.