The Anglican Bible and Book Society is a nonprofit organization incorporated in the state of Texas and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a tax-exempt public charity.
These documents available for public disclosure may be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
Organizational & Tax Documents
- Certificate of Formation. State of Texas.
- Form 1023: Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Tax Exempt Determination Letter: IRS recognition of the Society as a 501(c)3 public charity.
Annual Information Returns
- 2012 IRS Form 990-N: Electronic Notice (e-Postcard)
- 2013 IRS Form 990-N: Electronic Notice (e-Postcard)
- 2014 IRS Form 990-N: Electronic Notice (e-Postcard)
In accord with IRS guidelines, the Society does not provide physical copies of the above documents because they may be downloaded from this publicly-accessible website.